Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Our Story

Tommy & Brittany 
Well My name is Brittany 19 years old and a Navy Corpsman Girlfriend.
Back from Boot Camp December 2010
Our story began 6 years ago when I first met Tommy at Our Church he always seemed like the shy quiet good guy. I never really talked to him but as I began to constantly attend the church we sort of became really good friends we were always there for each other he was my shoulder to cry on when I was hurt he was the guy I would always go to when I was having boy issues.. Anyways we developed a strong good friendship I mean yeah I thought he was attractive and all but never thought he would ever like me that way. He left to boot camp and we kinda just stopped talking and we went our own way for a while. He finally came back from boot camp and once again we would just see each other at church again it was a more often thing. I began to realize that i had developed a crush for him but was still in denial. He was always so sweet to me and sometimes i even thought "Oh maybe he does like me" but his personality was always so gentle sweet and kind so i thought to my self  "yeah no never going to happen". So time went by we both did our own thing i would see him at church and it was always just a Hi and bye kinda thing. One Night His Sister was having a going away party for one of our clothes friends from church i really didn't want to go but i said "what the heck" So there i went as soon as i arrived guess who was there Tommy in Uniform and ha My jaw dropped My little mind of mine just went crazy anyways. So that night we ended up kissing I left and through out that whole night and the next day he kept apologizing saying how sorry he was for kissing me and he kept asking if i wanted to forget our kiss and that night. I jut told him to leave it you know i didn't think it was such a big deal but he kept insisting. Next thing you know hes over my house on a Friday asking my dad for permission to go on a date with me. We went on a couple of dates and he finally asked my parents fro permission to date and we hit it off since then 10.08.11. He is currently stationed at 29 palms which is only about 1hr and 30 min away from were i am In Victorville Ca. And i am lucky to say i get to see him almost every weekend. At time it does get hard but in the end its all worth it because every day I fall in love with him even more he is exactly what i asked God for!!!!!!!!! Hes My Sailor


No comments:

Post a Comment